- Roasted Cashews 100g
- Raw Cacao Nibs 100g
- Pitted Dates 80g
- Desicated coconut 50g
These healthy chocolate balls, can really satisfy those chocolate cravings! For this recipe I recommend a high powered food processor or thermomix type machine.
Make Cashew Butter
1. Put the cashews into the processor or Thermomix, Blend on high speed for around 30 seconds.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl, blend for a further 15 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside
3. Put the raw cacao nibs in the processor/ thermomix, process on high speed for around 45 seconds, or until really fine.
5. Add the dates and raw cashew butter, blend on high speed for 1 minute, scrape sides of bowl, process for a further 30 seconds.
6. Roll into golf ball sized balls, and coat in coconut.
7. Allow to set in fridge for an hour.
These taste like dark chocolate and are an excellent accompaniment to a coffee or tea.