- Garlic Clove 2 Whole
- Dijon Mustard 50g
- Mixed Dried Herbs (E.g; Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano 2 Tsp
- Salt & Pepper To season
- Desiree Potatoes 800g
- Duck Fat (for vegetarian/ vegan option use coconut oil) 2 Tbsp
- Preheat an oven to 180°c or 160°c fan forced.
- Cut the potatoes into 3cm by 4cm pieces
- To a food processor or thermomix, add the garlic cloves, and mince until a fine paste.
- Add the mustard, dried herbs and salt & pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- If using Thermomix, add the potatoes and coat with mustard mixture reverse, speed 1 for 20 seconds.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread duck fat (or coconut oil)* across in a thick layer.
- Add the potatoes to the tray, and bake for 45 minutes, turning once.
*Vegan & Vegetarian when made with coconut oil instead of duck fat.