- Puffed Rice 2 Cups
- Pitted Dates 150g
- Virgin Coconut Oil 60g
- Vanilla Essence 2 Drops
- Raw Cacao Powder 2 Tbsp
- Weigh in the dates into the Thermomix bowl, and chop speed 7 for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, vanilla essence and raw cacao powder
- Cook on for 1 minute, 70°, speed 2.
- Put puffed rice in a large bowl, add warm chocolate mixture to the puffed rice and work together with your hands until well combined.
- When the mixture is thouroughly combined, press into a slice tin and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice into bars, store in the fridge.
Makes 12 bars