- Gluten Free Corn Flakes 100g
- Egg 1 Large
- Milk (can be non-dairy such as rice or almond) 100g
- Lemon Pepper 1 Tbsp
- White Fish Fillets (e.g Hoki) 600g
- Salt Pinch to taste
- Oil for frying (lard, coconut oil) 1 Cup
- Crumb the cornflakes along with the lemon pepper & salt in a food processor, thermomix or blender until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Set Aside onto a flat plate.
- Combine the milk and egg in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Slice the white fish fillets into 10cm x 2cm pieces
- Dip each slice into the milk/ egg mixture, then coat in the cornflake crumbs, until entire batch is coated
- Cook in oil on medium heat for around 2 minutes each side.
- Serve with Dill Lime Mayonnaise.