- Cooked White Rice 3 Cups
- Eggs 3 Whole
- Peanut Oil 1 Tbsp
- Sesame Oil 4 Drops (1/2 Tsp)
- Garlic Cloves 3 whole
- Brown Onion 1 Large Whole
- Bacon 100g
- Whole Peas 3/4 Cup
- Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos) 1/4 Cup
- Salt & Pepper To season
- Pre cook rice (1.5 cups rice, 3 cups water for 18 minutes in microwave on high)
- Put Rice in fridge for at least 3 hours to cool.
- Beat the eggs until well combined.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok until hot, add beaten egg, and spread across wok until a flat omelet shape is created.
- Remove to a plate, set aside
- Mince garlic, chop bacon and onion.
- Add to the wok, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add soy sauce and stir across the bottom and sides of wok.
- Add the rice and sesame oil.
- Continue sauteing rice and garlic, onions and bacon.
- After a few minutes, add the peas, continue sauteing
- Chop the egg into strips and add to rice mixture.
- Continue sauteing, add salt & pepper to season.
- When rice as a crisp finish (around 12 minutes sauteing), turn off wok and serve hot.
Add other ingredients
This is a basic fried rice recipe, you can add other ingredients such as chicken or prawns or chilli.