- Light Olive Oil 200g
- Room Temperature Egg 1 Extra Large
- Dill Seeds 1/2 Tsp
- Fresh Dill 1 Tsp or 1 Sprig
- Fresh Lime Juice 1-2 Tbsp (About 2 Limes)
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Pre-weigh the olive oil into a pouring jug and set aside.
- Using a food processor, blender or thermomix, add the egg, lime, dill seeds, dill, salt & pepper and begin to process with the lid on.
- Slowly drizzle the oil into the mixture as it is processing (around 2 minutes) until it emulsifies.
- Pour into a glass jar and use right away or store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Contains around 20 serves.