- Chicken Thigh Fillets 600g
- Garlic Clove 1 Whole
- Fresh Oregano 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Basil Leaves 1 Tbsp
- Egg 1 Whole
- Bread Crumbs (Gluten Free if Required) 30g
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Cooking Oil (e.g coconut oil or lard) 30g
- To make breadcrumbs, put 2 slices of stale bread (gluten free if required) into thermomix and process on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
- Set aside in a bowl.
- Put garlic clove and fresh herbs into the thermomix bowl. Mince, speed 7 for 3 seconds.
- Scrape down sides.
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into 2cm x 3cm pieces and put into thermomix bowl with herbs.
- Mince on speed 8 for 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, salt & pepper, breadcrumbs.
- Mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds, until well combined.
- Put mixture out into a large bowl and roll into small balls.
- Heat oil in pan, and cook balls in batches until cooked through.
Makes approx 24 balls.