- Sesame seeds 3/4 Cup
- Olive oil 2 Tbsp
- Nutritional Yeast 1/4 Cup
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Lemon Juice 1 Tsp
- Mustard 1 Tsp
- Plain Yoghurt 3/4 Cup
You will need:
A high power blender such as vitamix or thermomix. A food processor could work but will need longer time to process.
- Place the sesame seeds in the thermomix (or other high power blender) and mix on speed 9 for 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides, and process again, until a buttery consistency is reached.
- Add the olive oil and nutritional yeast to thermomix (if using a high power blender, remove seeds and put in a pot)
- Heat on temp. 100 for 3 minutes, speed 3.
- Add the mustard, salt and yoghurt and blend on speed 4 for 1 minute.
Serve as a dip or on top of dishes that normally use cheese.