1.Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Almond Meal 200g (2 Cups)
- Psylium Husk Powder 5 Tablespoons (25g)
- Baking Powder 2 Teaspoons
- Eggs 2 Whole
- Boiling Water 250g
- Apple Cider Vinegar 2 Tablespoons
2. Place almond meal and psyllium husks into a bowl. Add baking powder and salt and combine.
3. Add egg whites and vinegar and mix in with a large spoon
4. Slowly add in boiling water (MUST be boiling) while mixing with the spoon.
5. Dough will be very sticky but workable with a spoon. Form into 5 medium ovals and place on baking tray. Bake for 50-55 minutes until risen and browned and cooked through. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack completely before slicing.